9.2.10

Chains& Fur













 
Posted by Picasa


This is one of my very first shoots which was done while I was still attending fashion school. I am constantly inspired by all my beautiful friends, I tend to find beauty and style within random events and scenes, typical is not my point of interest. This shoot was based around a few key components to create not only a look but an entire feeling. As a student I had to be resourceful with many of my projects as students often must be. In this shoot my main point of interest was my beautiful model/friend/roomy and a very random piece of rabbit fur given to me by one of my favourite profs, accompanied by fabric and a chain (why not) the look set off a certain seventies bad ass glam feel. Love it or leave it this look is one of my favourites hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment